Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
well fam, 4 me its cos of bleach, well the story is i was listening 2 the new bleach opening (bleach opening 10 Shoujo S) back then i didnt no about scandal, after 3 month i watched the Shoujo S PV and started 2 like them, but then after a year i went though all bleach opening wen i came across shoujo S on the side part of youtube there was another Scandal song which was Nanka Buttobase, and i loved that song especially Tomos voice, then i started 2 listen 2 all there songs.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:37 am

amaken

amaken

Caless Student
Caless Student
I ALREADY KNEW THEM SINCE THEY FIRST DEBUT..AT THAT TIME THEY JUST LIKE ALL OTHER JAPANESE GIRLISH GROUP THAT ONLY GOT LOOK BUT NOT REALLY TALENTED ....... AND ONE DAY WHILE I WAS WATCHING TV... I ACCIDENTLY WATCHED THEM PERFORM FOR A TV SHOW...HARUNA VOICE SUDDENLY SHOCK ME ..THEN I WAS LIKE OMG...SINCE THEN MY PHONE FILLED WITH THEIR PV N SONG..N MY FAV RIGHT NOW IS PRIDE....

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Kikichan~

Kikichan~

Caless Student
Caless Student
I read an article about them in a japanese music website and I went on youtube to watch some their videos (a lot of live videos How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 235672 )
.. and I fell in love XD

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Tumblr10
Anata dake no kirifuda ni naruwa Ready?
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Adidiey

Adidiey

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
in Animax How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 1611421191

Facebook : Adi Gervacio

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Add10
credits to kaitoKid for the userbar
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:04 pm

ohlalaharu

ohlalaharu

Caless Student
Caless Student
My friend told me that this band (SCANDAL) always beats her favorite band at oricon chart, that's why I research about scandal and I find it interesting and it became my drug. LOL CANTA Shy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Yuki_in_Oita

Yuki_in_Oita

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-inazu.tumblr.com
That time, the first time I learn Japanese language. Then, I know some Japanese names. So, I search at google "Haruna". When I saw, there's a name "Haruna Ono". And I click that. When I saw again, she's the G./Vo. at SCANDAL band. I'm curious! So, I search again and again about SCANDAL~ and now, I'M a SCANDALOUS!

SCANDALは最高! .clap.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Valkata

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha, the first time i heard one of their songs, was when I watched FMA Brotherhood, I got so pumped up by the music and the Lyrics, so i've looked them on the net, and when I saw a picture of the band, i FELL IN LOVE with them and their songs, too bad that i will never get the chance to see them ;(

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Aot
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
When I went on an Otaku EXPO(I think it was September 2011), there was this event.. it's like a JPOP/JMUSIC singing competition. Someone really hit the high-notes of Namida no Regret and I instantly wanted to go home to do a major research regarding this "Namida no Regret", and this "SCANDAL" band..

Then I discovered Shunkan Sentimental(Thanks to Youtube.. I think its title was "Namida no Regret + Shunkan Sentimental - SCANDAL"), then they just kept coming song by song.. and now I love them!! ^^

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 am

Scandalove

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
I heard them on Bleach a few times and if you're like me and watch marathons of Bleach fansubs then you know you hear the opening and ending songs hundreds of times. It was just the other day that I searched for them on youtube and saw a really cool live video of them performing Love Survive and that's when it happened. Lol. I watched a ton of videos and then I searched for a fan forum because its no fun keeping the fandom to yourself. You gotta go express it with other people. =D And thus, I ended up here.

SCANDAL Fan Site For The Greatest Girl Band In The World!
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Capture_zpsabae0661
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am

All Of Treasures

Caless Student
Caless Student
I disocvered them purely by accident while surfing YouTube. After watching a couple of videos, I saw a link to Scandal's performance of "Pride" at Ontama Carnival 2011. I was instantly hooked.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:20 am

Justin

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When I was watching Animax Music, Namida was played. And for some reasons, I fell in love with them. Specially Haru How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 911293

But after watching a couple of their PV's , Tomo was the best! How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 79339

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Sign2_10
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Userba11
"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:36 am

Naomi

Naomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.fanfiction.net/~naomi208
BLEACH Shouju S!!

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Sig10

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Scandal_heaven_userbar2
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Sh_cov15
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 am

eremus123

eremus123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I saw them in the newspaper after their concert in Singapore XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 am

SS42A

Caless Student
Caless Student
I ordered the Star Ocean: Second Evolution Soundtrack CD about three years ago, and the first song I saw was "Start" by none other than SCANDAL, which was then a fledgling band. I never thought the day would come that they would break into the mainstream with their theme songs in Bleach and FMA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Same as TomomixOgawa I Found about Scandal Because Of the Song Shunkan Sentimental:) But I heard That Song When i Was Watching FMA:Brotherhood:)

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:10 pm

valkho

valkho

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was watching animax n suddenly shunkan pv was showing. I tot they were gd n like tat song. Then I was watching fmab n heard shunkan n I was like '' Tis song is so familiar'' I went to download it n got addicted to the song. A year later, I found out abt shoujo s n downloaded it n some other SCANDAL songs. Then I got addicted :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 am

Izayama33

Caless Student
Caless Student
From comipa's gallery on deviantart, but payed no real attention then(this was more than a year ago)... till someone commission me to do multi-variant SCANDAL pin-up of Mami this past November.
In doing preliminary research on the said member and band, I found this site and various youtube links...now im back to learning how to master the axe(guitar) after hearing her story.

"Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties." - Erich Fromm

"...One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." - Nikola Tesla
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:12 pm

bladeweaver

Caless Student
Caless Student
I first found them from when Shojo S was the Bleach opening, so April 2009. Then they got the Shunkan Sentimental ending for FMA Brotherhood, and I was sure they're a group to follow seriously.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 am

Chiyoko

Banned
Banned
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 572615Well i found them when my friend introduce to me their single DOLL and that time I love to play there songs and i always listen to all there ALBUM.. and i wish i could learn how to play guitar...

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 911293 Scandal 4Ever

☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆::*☆

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 S640x413

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am

Mayuki

Banned
Banned
http://www.scandal-4.com/index.html
Well my friend intruduce to me Scandal that time I'm a solid fan of Arashi.. but that time when i listen to their songs i started to like them even now I'm a fan of Scandal and this days i was trying to play Guitar because i want to learn how to play it! because i fell in love to tomo especially to their songs.. that someties gives me inspiration

Scandal4Ever Even the End of the World :D

Mayuki

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

jchrstian

jchrstian

Caless Student
Caless Student
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 535891 How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 966980 namida no regret,,, How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 593471 How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 32638

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 198cdac9a2aab3a224a1cca8f376ba4e
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
When I search on youtube, I find a video of 4 young girls playing around with the instrument and play it energetically..!!Instead of dancing only, they show that their capability on playing the instruments is quite real!Though the sounds were lil' bit raw, but I fell in love with them immediately..It was their mezamashii live 2009@odaiba video..Love them since then.. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 911293

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 am

Yaoi slayer

Caless Student
Caless Student
I fell in love with START from Star Ocean 2 and I fell .smile. in love

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 am

冰炫STAR

冰炫STAR

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I searched the song——'Don't say lazy',i found SCANDAL live in music japan How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 450165

Then i began to love HARUNAHow did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 12776

She really coolHow did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 911293

HARUNA大好きだHow did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 12776
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 am

PeaceX-Indo-

PeaceX-Indo-

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/scandal.fever
I know Scandal because of my friend....
i like japan so i find out all japanese band...
the best japanese band is SCANDAL!!!
Nice one

.cool. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 15 Untitl11 .clap.
https://twitter.com/#!/scandal_rina <-------- i'll be ur boyfriend
''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna
"We want to become a band that's close to everyone, and an artist that you can feel close to."-Suzuki Rina
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum