HARUNA'S GEAR [Page 2 of 6]

Re: HARUNA'S GEAR
Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:54 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Are you talking about the official STANDARD shoot for the album? I haven't gotten my albums yet (they're arriving tomorrow) so I haven't seen all of the pictures inside the booklet and such, but up until now I haven't seen any pictures of HARU using that guitar in the album shoot;
You're right - it is a different shoot. I had assumed it was the same shoot because the backgrounds are the same, clothes are the same and even the accessories they're wearing are the same. (I guess the accessories are part of the "uniform".)

But I didn't look at the hair Happy Everybody's hair is a little different, and Mami's is quite different. (Interestingly, it looks like she had just cut and colored it on the magazine cover, whereas it's a little messier and the color a bit faded on the album cover.)

The pics in the booklet of the album all show Haruna with the black Thinline. There's a great shot on the back cover that's a closeup of her hand holding the guitar by the neck with the neck pickup visible, and you can see all the scratch marks on the cover.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:54 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
spacecadet wrote:Haruna has what looks like a white blonde Cabronita Telecaster Thinline with Filter'trons on the cover of the latest Go! Go! Guitar! magazine.
I was hoping the latest GiGS Nov 2013 ish would show the Cabronita in more detail, especially when they had everyone's current gear listed. This was all they had for Haru (my scanner works on OSX now. yay):

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 HarunaGIGS2013SH_zpsab688f87

Like you, I hope to see more of it.

Back to the photo, though - didn't know she had a plain Fender Telecaster Deluxe. "Tele Deluxe" doesn't make sense to me here (the 72 Tele Deuxe comes to mind which doesn't look like this), is this Deluxe an FSR model? Just nit picking, not that it really matters. Heh.

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 pm

egalab

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't know what that Deluxe thing means there but it's her silver Fender Blacktop Telecaster HH with rosewood fretboard.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:23 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
egalab wrote:I don't know what that Deluxe thing means there but it's her silver Fender Blacktop Telecaster HH with rosewood fretboard.
Yeah, that's right.

And how can I forget that 'Blacktop' term, especially with the somewhat heated discussions regarding that topic on page 1 of this very thread...

Thanks!

EDIT: 22 フレットね、Supesukadetto-san ^^。

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 Burakkutoppu_zps14ab3e97

Last edited by maharizm on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah, *that's* a Blacktop Wink

22 fret board...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Is Haruna biased on Fender for electric guitar? I only noticed that Mami has had a lot of guitars but Haruna definitely has had her share too .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:49 am

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRAqtmhzqZQ
does someone know what effect machines Haruna used here?

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:21 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
It' a kaoss pad or something really similar which make effect like Matthew Bellamy from Muse

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 am

JAMnBreadMusic

JAMnBreadMusic

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is a great list of gear here.

And, I want to point out that Haruna is using a Matchless amplifier during the Wonderful Tonight tour. I don't think I saw this one stated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:44 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
It is a possibility the Matchless was a backup at the Osaka Jo-Hall gig. I may be mistaken about this point, but the Matchless wasn't mic-ed up if you see the screencap below:

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 Tumblr10

I don't know what HARU's Shinos specs are but the Matchless is possibly the closest amp to it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 pm

JAMnBreadMusic

JAMnBreadMusic

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ah, I see.  I don't think it was miced, either, so my bad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
the matchless also appeared when they have live in indonesia (I even touched it!!! LOVE )

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:44 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You guys seen what HARU is playing in the 'Your Song' video on J-Melo? Here's a recap:

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2014-06-01-18h30m08s197_zpsde0bf87b

If she is using this as one of her arsenal of guitars as opposed to using one from the recording studio for the song, that's one classy choice, HARU!

The Paul Reed Smith Standard 24 20th Anniversary guitar.

Body: Mahogany, Satin Finish
   Neck: PRS Standard neck profile. 24 frets. 25" scale. Mahogony. Set Neck.
   Fretboard: Birds in Flight inlays. Green Ripple Abalone and Mother of Pearl
   Hardware: PRS Tremelo and PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners.
   Neck Pick-up: PRS Vintage Bass
   Bridge Pick up: PRS HFS
   Volume knob
   Tone knob (Push/pull coil tapping)
   3-way pickup selector toggle
   Stock PRS Trem Arm
   Original Deluxe Hardshell Case, Mint Condition (Leather)
   Inspection card from factory and much more 2005 case candy.
   CGC#: CGC320

For more details, this should tell you more about it: http://www.cascadeguitars.com/cgc320.html

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I saw it! It looks sweet.
I didn't expect Haru to own such a guitar but now she does  .nosebleed. 
It kinds fits her personality more than I thought though Tongue

Previously known as HugoDisastersHARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That's the one that was in the rack in Rina's blog post from the studio a few days ago. I'm still not convinced she actually owns it. I'll need to see her play it live somewhere. Where was this actually filmed? It looks like it might actually be from that same day in the same studio.

Maybe I'm just kind of hoping it's not hers, I'm actually not the biggest fan of those guitars. .ehem.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:56 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The color is a nice change but I prefer her others guitars.

This was the photo from the blog : https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10329-photo-blog-2014-05-15-rina

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 GDtzQwG

And yeah it's from the same day as the MV, you can see it by the clothes they are wearing.

I think we need to wait a bit more to know if it's her new guitar or not. As mentioned maybe it's a guitar from the studio or from the staff. Or maybe HARUNA has 10 guitars at home and we just don't know it ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:30 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
spacecadet wrote:I'm still not convinced she actually owns it. I'll need to see her play it live somewhere.

Probably the single reason I'm a bit reluctant on adding it to the first post and making it an official "Haruna guitar." We'll have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:That's the one that was in the rack in Rina's blog post from the studio a few days ago. I'm still not convinced she actually owns it. I'll need to see her play it live somewhere. Where was this actually filmed? It looks like it might actually be from that same day in the same studio.

Maybe I'm just kind of hoping it's not hers, I'm actually not the biggest fan of those guitars. .ehem.
Well I'm a sound engineer and I used to be in the studio. the thing about studio is that they never provided musician with a guitar, bass, analog pedals (for guitar and bass), violin, cello, saxophone and you name it. They only provide head amps and cabinet for guitar/bass, synthesizer, keyboard, piano, drum kit and mic. The truth about recording is that we could never know what instrument they have and what instrument they used to record (Example: Recently I saw Mami record a song with a Meesa Boogie Head Guitar Amplifier and I don't know if its hers or not. But I'm sure that the PRS that Haruna used is hers and you can see that it is Anniversary Edition. I'm sure that Haruna will be wised enough to bought that guitar for recording).

I hope it helps, Thanks  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tim_E.D wrote:the thing about studio is that they never provided musician with a guitar, bass, analog pedals (for guitar and bass), violin, cello, saxophone and you name it.

You are probably right, but just seeing her with it once isn't proof it's hers. I've recorded both in a band and solo several times in studios and sometimes used somebody else's guitars. They're not in the studio alone and a lot of the people they would know are also musicians, either professionally or on the side and would have guitars they might just want to try out. This guitar is a several thousand dollar guitar so maybe she thought "wow!" and just wanted to see what it's about. Or maybe it's hers. I'm sure we'll find out for sure soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:18 am

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
If I recalled correctly, Haruna used the first 2 guitars during Scandal performance in Hawaii the other day.

EDIT : It's really fascinating to see her using Squier Fender up close kicking shit up and whipping it back and forth.

Last edited by IndoLegend on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding 2 more cents)

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 44e80685-46e4-4cb0-ab4f-e2d4eb9f2cc8_zps21dca262
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:13 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah but that's normal to use her old guitars considering the songs they played no?

She wouldn't use her new guitar (if it's really her new) to play old songs because that would change the sound too much right? Well I guess it also depends what kind of guitar it is.

It's interesting to speculate on her new guitar  .clap.  But I'm with Lexian on this let's wait until we see her play it live to have confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:08 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
We finally have a picture of HARU with the Guild guitar she debuted on the Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita tour in early May (TOMO was photographed playing it in this blog entry).

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 9rPlxFk

Guild M-75 Aristocrat in Antique Burst

The picture is from RINA's most recent blog entry about their arena performance rehearsals, so it's definitely possible we might get an actual picture from a live of her playing it, or even a video since they'll be broadcasting the second Yokohama Arena live.

Also, the acoustic guitar that HARU used during the Fan Meeting event in Hawaii was a Guild GAD-30RE in Natural. The only picture we have of her playing it isn't very good, but I was sitting in the front and can confirm that is the guitar I saw her playing.
HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 2vZbbKx

HARUNA'S GEAR - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:44 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It looks okay~ but not my favorite at all. They all have a lot of guitars now, for a weird reasons I still only think HARU (and MAMI) has just 2 lol, my mind is blocked on the 2 black ones.

Hopefully we will see it in the arenas or DVDs!!

Back to top Go down

The Empress' New Guitar?? Possibly
Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I believe Haruna owns that PRS. She may have purchased or acquired it as a gift. I dunno! 

I have a theory based what musicians usually do that she may have been started collecting and experimenting with ridiculously expensive gear rather than playing her usual gear at recording sessions lately. My speculations could be wrong, though.

Who knows, she'll be playing PRS guitars exclusively or even a Gibson Flying V on stage in the near future. 

Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:37 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MamiNoodles wrote:I believe Haruna owns that PRS.

Have we seen her play it live yet? They've had several appearances since that video and I don't remember seeing it, though admittedly I haven't been watching as closely as I usually do and might have missed it.

Seems like the arena shows would have been the perfect places to "debut" it.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.